WHAT IS GOOD SEO AND BAD SEO?
Searching for SEO techniques to get a better Page Rank is a normal thing for any Blogger. We have read many tricks and have implemented some. But we were always confused that what to use and what to not. Recently we heard about Panda and Penguin punishments to Bad SEO blogs. We were confused that what kind of penalties Google can make on Black Hat SEOs and what is Black Hat SEO or bad SEO?
And how we can protect our blogs from the chop of Penguin’s axe? Altogether, we have actually tried everything to get a decent Page Rank on Google with some safe backlinks that will not cost us a penalty from Google. Some of us have accomplished this task and some of us have failed. For the people who succeed their Goals, SEO is easy. But for people who have failed I feel very sorry. In many cases Webmasters have assumed that people who were giving more time to SEO were failed and people who gave lesser time succeeded.
Well, This is because of a simple difference between them. Blogger who succeed to get high PR for their Blogs had implemented Good SEO techniques. However, the failures were using Bad SEO.
So today I will tell you what is Good SEO and what is Bad SEO.
GOOD SEO :-
1) A blog with really sensitively optimized content.
2) A blog with relative Alternative Text in images according to content.
3) A blog with great anchor text.
4) Blog with keywords used in Titles.
5) Blogs with Meta descriptions for their content with a good density of keywords.
6) A blog using Google Webmaster Tools.
7) A blog with a good number of inbound links.
8) A blog with HTML 5 coding.
9) A blog with a good number of backlink by High PR websites.
10) A blog which content is assign with tags and categories according to the content criteria.
BAD SEO :-
1) A blog with over-optimized content.
2) A blog with no or unnecessary Alternative text in images.
3) A blog with no or unrelated anchor text.
4) A blog with titles which are non relative to content.
5) Blogs with no meta description or with a low amount of keywords in it.
6) A Blog not using Webmaster Tools.
7) A blog with low amount of inbound links.
8) A blog created on old languages (HTML 4 etc)
9) A blog with a large number of backlinks from low PR websites.
10) A blog with no tags or categories related with the content.
P.S: Thanks for reading “What is Good SEO and bad SEO?” You can read more about SEO on here.