Pakistan is one of the most important countries in the world. A very important ally of America against war on terror neighboring Afghanistan, India, China and Iran. You may have heard many disturbing news about Pakistan, like terrorism, poor economical situation and poverty. But today we will tell you 10 things which you had never knew about Pakistan.
10 Facts about Pakistan that you don’t know
- Pakistan has the world’s sixth largest population in the world
- A Baby is born in every seven seconds in Pakistan
- From 1997 to 2008, Pakistan held the record for the world’s tallest cake, later the record was overtaken by Indonesia in 2008
- In 2013, Pakistan set a world record for the most saplings planted in a day, with an impressive 750,000 mangrove tree saplings
- Pakistan is the world’s second largest chickpeas.
- Pakistan means “The land of the Pure”.
- In 1979 Abdus Salam won a Nobel Prize for Pakistan, later Malala Yousuf Zai also won one
- Pakistan is the only muslim state which has nuclear weapons
- Pakistan has the world’s sixth largest Army
- Pakistan is the seventh largest nuclear power all over the world.